Investing in real estate has always been fruitful. The returns in investing in land are time tested. Owning a property is great. But, how safe is your property? You might have heard or read in newspapers regarding misusing of empty properties. Miscreants and people who have intention to encroach usually have an eye on property that is obviously not watched. You or someone whom you trust should be visiting the property regularly. It has to be monitored and protected.
You have purchased your dream apartment or house. It may or may not be brand new. It could be an investment property or your future home. You have just kept it vacant. You are undecided if you want to rent it out or use it when you visit the city. Just because it is vacant does not mean that you can remain idle. You still need to keep an eye on it. Is the property in good shape? Is it being vandalized or misused? Is there damage due to water? Are the windows intact? Are there any birds nesting in your windows or sun shades? As a property owner you should be doing this.
If you are unable to do the above – then we can do it for you. Act now. Protect your property.
360 Property Management™ property monitoring services:–
- We will visit the property, take pictures and or video and send an email it to you.
- Any concerns on specific issues regarding the property can be highlighted to us and we will pay attention to it.
- If the property is already secured and has a fence or a compound wall – you can opt for the following option Have a display board saying that this property is managed by “360” and Contact details will be displayed.
- If the property is not secured – we can arrange for Fencing or building compound wall. Actual charges plus our service charge will be collected from you.
- In the event of attempt to encroach or misuse the property – we will report it to you immediately. We will also make a complaint to the local Police station if need be.
Property Location and Exact street address should be provided along with land mark. Proof of ownership is a must.
The charges depends on the area, location and the work involved. Please contact us for details.